Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ungrateful

We got it easy but still we are ungrateful. I’m talking bout us as a normal human being. Too much complaining. You might say, “looks whos talking’. But at least I deal and accept it in my life. I just bash it out in my blog. I don’t like to carry my baggage everywhere I go. Too heavy for running.

It’s sad enough to see misfortune that spread people in Gaza, Iraq, those third world country kids who suffer with malnutrition or even those people who are born with disability. We should be thankful being blessed with full complete set of limbs and away from such misfortune. At least we are not handicap in any sense.


Yet it sickens me to see people fight for power, money and fame. By judgement day none of them matters if you get it in a sleezey way. I’m not saying I’m good. I know I could be a better person for sure.

But be thankful of what god gave us. Every one has their own equal share of problems and strength. Just that some have more wealth then health, less wealth but more peace of mind, basically it’s how we see it. No point of going envy people who have more because they might be the same one who envy your strength as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmph, i agree with u on this one..

i dont think a person can really have it all. there must be some faults somewhere. i mean, if a person has a really good career path, he or she may lose in other things like relationship or something.

i used to really envy a friend of mine back in uni days. she seems to have everything. she's pretty, she's smart, she's one of the best student in my course, she's got lotsa attention from the boys, but later i found out that she never successful in relationship.

back in 2006 during the world cup season, (i know.. this is soo random right) i used to think how does this guy Kaka of Brasil have it all. i mean, he's good looking, he must be super rich and all. but again i dont know him well enough to know what faults does he have.

anyhow, thats not the point. i dont seek for people faults. i am just sayin that some people can have this, but may not have that. its my observation so far anyways.

i agree with u on every one has their own equal share of problems and strength. :D

Regards,
E