Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Safe the world. avoid "Plastic"

Its not that I’ve just started to be eco friendly or something. I have always been a nature freak and to an extend a freak of nature.…hahahhahaa…... Ill be the one that buy stuff but take it off straight from the counter without bag it in. but here I want to talk more bout people that have plastic promises and people that is so plastic. Those are the type that has been up on my nerve these couple of days..

It’s weird that people would promise anything when they want something real bad. Let say a favor or some money. Don’t you realize that it reflects on your own credibility if you don’t deliver your promises? They might not even be a next time. I always have a trusting issue. So you could say there a lot of people have broken promises towards me. Friends, family members, even up to the government side either state or national. It’s a perfect combo. Would you like fries with that? So you tell me why I shouldn’t be so bitter and sour. But nevertheless it made me a better person. I became more responsible and independent.

Now to all those plastic people. You might fool a lot of people with your charm, beauty or cheekiness. But deep down inside you would be just who you are. A plastic! What’s the point you want to hide who you really are inside? Express you’re self. Write, sing, draw, shop, watch sunset or something. You are what you portray. Yet someone told me.

“Behavior is the window of the mind, speech is the window of the heart”

Something like that.

Alhamdulillah I’m a self made person. I get where I am now with my own effort without any favors. I hate being pity. It’s like you are handicap to do it your own self that you need others to help you up. I may not have a lot, but it’s enough for me to be grateful. Because I achieved it all by myself. At least I could always bank on God most of the time. So lets start make it eco friendly and change to paper...bhahahahhaa.....

1 comment:

afainc said...

the cat is so shomell!!!
heheheheheh