Sunday, May 3, 2009

Story Telling

I'm sick of tired listening to people who are so pumped out to tell their own life story, but they are not even interested in what I want to tell them. That’s part of the reason why I’m being so silent. Because no point getting all work out in what you want to say to them. By the time I want to say something, they said that they are busy or some other time or even listening but not really putting much attention. For crying out loud, you can’t really listen to me while you are texting someone right..?


I could understand when something occurs that is so important, you would like to share with the world or at least those that is really close to you. Its just that, really piss me out if you wont do the same for me. Sorry for not telling it in your face. ! Don’t have the heart to do that. But dosen’t mean you should keep on doing such thing. That’s why I keep it to myself and don’t share it that often. Rather be blogging or rhyming bout it. So if you had the chance to have a look at it, then you would realized. I really do appreciate all those who really, and I mean REALLY wanting to know what I’ve been up to and how I’m doing. You’re the best that I could ever wish for. Thank God I have a several few of you.


So there it is. The next time if you want me to listen to your story, please do be considerate. I won’t change being a good listener that I am. Plus that’s what I’m here for. As the support staff to all of my peers and family. But do have in mind, you only get what you give. Although I have given a lot, but still am waiting. Owh, it such a cruel world after all... hope you are having fun in it.

2 comments:

Fa said...

yo jaa, whos u talking about dude? sum1 i knw?

ina said...

emm...so tak bole da la nak cerita kat ja ni???
wuwu.....even i know that i tell nothing to u...but..i listen bro...not that i'm not..even i know u tell least to me..oh my!!what am i trying to say....HAHAHa!!!