Wednesday, May 13, 2009

my gurdian angel

Dearest mummy,


just want to wish you a very happy birthday. wish you were around. but still, I'm not that free to spent time with you. kinda busy with work. i miss all those late night drive with cruising speed around putrajaya and etc.. your the one that kept me going. for that i thank you. by thick and thin, you were always around to help me up. even with the simplest thingy. though sometime i push you away so i could do it on my own. I'm sorry to do that. its just that you done too much that its hard for me to repay you. am proud to be your son. hope your proud of me too. luv yah mum...!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah...dats so sweet darl!
~kupukupu~

Siti Ruqaiyah Hashim said...

Sayang,
Tq for your lovely birthday wish and words about cruising along Putrajaya afte dinner. He he...you know very well I asked you to do that because I want to be with you and listen to all your stories and problems!Sorry I was away this time because I need to be with Tok Njang in Sg.Petani and Tok Cik in Kepala Batas but your wish n sms always made me feel wonderful to be your mum. Off course I am pround of you, love.