Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mummy's day Parade

As yall know, its mothers day. As expected there will be a lot of blogsite post bout their mum. To me I don’t celebrate it very much. Its not that I hate her. But love here ever so much. But its just that 1 day is not enough to say thank to all the thing that she had done and sacrifice for me.

So here’s a little story that must be told. A bout my guardian angle named Siti Ruqaiyah Hashim. As usual that is her real name. Now she is known as Rokiah Hashim aka Auntie Rock or for me its just simply Mummy. Back in the days parents to a new born will ask religious people like Imam or Ustaz to give what name would be suitable. After referring to the Quran and also Falak (Islamic astronomy) they would give name as purest and nicest as can be. Hopefully they would be like that when they grew up. But due to modernize the name, it didn’t came up when they register her name. That how it all started. Just like me, I suppose to be Lukmanul Haqim. Enough bout me.

She is someone that I would adore for all my life. Though she is not perfect (no one is) but to me, she is just simply wonderful. Ever so talented with her writing skills (I’m just a chip from the old block) , very knowledgeable. Back in the days she would read 5 newspapers. Everywhere she goes there will always be a newspaper in her hands. Now days the number or reading expend as she has Internet access. So all the newspaper in the world.

To me she will always be 45 years old. As she doesn’t age that much. Age is nothing but a number. That’s why people always mistaken her age. For crying out load, my do mum laugh a lot. Even during news. From there her mind is always sharp and age didn’t have the chance to catch up with her.

As a single mother, I salute her for rising up to the challenge. Manage to raise me up to be who I am right now. I don’t know about you, but that’s pretty awesome. Speaking bout pretty, she is one of the prettiest mum I’ve seen around. Look at this picture back in the days (mummy and my big bro) . She is hot. Mummy always says that beauty is like a gift and a curse. Cause people only see you skin deep. But they fail to realize the more important things in life. Couldn’t agree more to that. To me, I admire brain, heart and faith in GOD.


So happy mother’s day mummy..! May you get what you working hard for. Anything it is, I support you all the way. What ever it takes. Because I know you would do the same for me too. Sorry if I ever woke up late, didn’t do as you told me to, make awful decision in life or etc. I try to better myself each and every day to be a better muslim, Isyallah. Thank you ever so much for your tender like patiens, inspiring courage and daredevil spirit. . i know you got much more blog to surf, hopefully you have the chance to read mine. I love you so much. thanks for everything.

-lukmanul hakim-
aka your rock of jibralta

2 comments:

Sharon Rania said...

You know how I feel about your love for your mum..and it takes a great great man to put that down in words..nicely written as usual..

Siti Ruqaiyah Hashim said...

Sayang,

I dont know what to say about this blog but it is simply touching. Yeh I cried when I read it.Tq so much my rock of Gibraltar, my source of inspiration and maybe reason of living and still kicking around!Allah had given me lots of trials and tribulations and he gave me 1 hell lot of a son (in your lingo)!What could I ask for more?