Monday, May 25, 2009

Trouble Eyes (Original Rhyme)

You act so silent, like there’s nothing happen,
But to me you can’t lie, behind those trouble eyes,
I do feel the pain, as you walk in the rain,
You hate being judge, that’s why you keep too much..

Are you alright? You looked a bit pale,
Try to relax, from this tragic exhale,
Life is a journey, no ones plan to fail,
You’ll get back on track and ready to set sail..

So dear trouble eyes, you should be more wise,
Clear off your mind, and break off this bind,
Blast out for a moment and break off the silence,
Embrace what you have, and finish what’s left…


7 comments:

Sharon Rania said...

Read this while having my peanut butter..Can you give me copyrights to this? I love it! =)Please..please..pretty please with sugar and icing on top?

fizah said...

dis is damn good!!how did u come up wit such strong words??respect ah^_^ really luv it..huhu again smthng that i can relate to=)

Siti Ruqaiyah Hashim said...

Sayang,
Must say mummy is amazed by this rhyme. You are so unpredictable sometimes! But every time you write its getting stronger, deeper and you are becoming so philosophical beyond comprehension where did you pick up all these thots since you didnt read that much? Explain when you come back! Sometimes I have to be like Hitler to you. But must say mummy rasa jelous la kadang-kadang.Geram also with you. You cheat me kah? You read but you said you didnt? Anyway, is it written for someone that I know off?

Anonymous said...

its beautiful :)

E

simply j@a said...

to rania - nope...! pluz ur on a diet. if you would say with fish and penut butter i wouldnt mind..

to fizah - ntah larr... mcm nak tak nak jer buat yang nieh.. tapi ader point and emotion in it. tak pikir pun maser tulih. even till naw tak raser mcm best sgt pun..

to mummy - unpredictable...? i suppose so.. since youve been around me all my life..i guess i listen so much word from people, lyric and such, so i tend to get better.

ina said...

love it too...
reflect to myself too..
tq!!semangat nih!!

Johara said...

My favourite so far jaa!
It's awesome. Full of emotions.