Saturday, May 30, 2009

trying so hard?

There’s a lil of a debate going on the shoutmix. Since that place is too small, I put a new post for any of you who would like to comment about the situation.

In the act of my defense:

Thanks for each and one of your personal view. I do appreciate it. As I thought this blog don’t really cover a lot of readers. It proves me wrong. If you have been following this lil dark blog of mine, you could realize that I’m different and weird. Not saying that I’m good at it. Just being unconventional in a way. I don’t write regularly as I only tackle things that triggers me to write. And it seems that I’m at my best when I write bout similar sad issues.

Being a melancholic and also having an alter ego as I do, you tend to write in a way that not all people can accept the truth. Its time for a change people. Life is never rainbow and butterflies as we like it to be. So let me take you to the deep dark realms of the corner of my mind. As it has no place in this world. Welcome to the Lyrics of a PSYCHOPATH. I feed on pain and suffering. Thanks for dropping by. Appreciate it very much.

ps: the best thing is, "I'm not even trying..."

3 comments:

fizah said...

hmm this is interesting..just coz you choose to write bout emotional things then some ppl easily judge you as trying so hard..well nvrmnd wat others say..keep on bloggin ur dark, mysterious n emo way aight huhu^_^

ps: the thing is its your blog..u can write about whateva u like..if other ppl dun like it then don't read it laa..as simple as that=p

Sharon Rania said...

Exactly!! Keep doing what you're doing.. Just because some people choose to be judgmental and narrow minded doesn't mean you need to stoop down to their level..in fact, take it as a stepping stone to strive further. You know what you're capable of doing.

afainc said...

Jaa dis is my point of view,
firstly, u keep on sayin u r weird n diff, but dun u think, everyone in dis world is weird n diff?? cz everyone in dis world hv issues..
secondly, i think u should open up a lil bit n see wht world cn offer u, myb u can blog better..
last but not least, some statement from d passerby kinda true, but dis is a personal blog, so WTF rite? 'passerby' u can just walk away if u dun feel lyk home ok??