Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Monotonic..?

My head of department recently told me I have such a monotone voice. Which means that its in a single tone. No high or low pitch. Well at least most of the time. I was surprised. To people who are really close, wouldn’t say that at all. So I ask someone close to me. La Famila..! They said as a matter of fact, I do have a monotonic voice. They said I’m holding back so much emotion, that it’s hard to know when I’m angry, upset, happy or even anything.

In a way I think that I’ve live in an environment that has a lot of tones. Angry, depressed, shouting and such that I tend to eliminate my tone options. Because I know how much it hurts or even bother other people with how you said it in a various unplesent intonations. SO it’s best that to kept it to myself as I rather bother myself than upsetting other people. .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

monotonic ke?? takde lah..
i rasa bervariasi je suara you :)

-E-