Sunday, May 3, 2009

Back to Basic

I’ve been watching way too many novel based movies lately. In a way, it help to open up my mind to new way of story telling. And also because I don’t have the luxury of time to finish a book anyway. Surprisingly, I manage to catch these cool movies. Worth each minute of it. Here are some of the movie that I manage to catch up lately.

He is just not into you
Jane Austin’s book club
Ps: I love you

I might just pick up a book one of these days and start reading. Call me a book worm or whatever, at least it’s better off than real life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey coincidently i just watched he's not that into you too last nite.

hey guess what i finally concluded after watching the movie half way through (i slept off cuz was so tired after work)... i think women/girls thinks too much about things especially when it comes to men!

and women always thinking if he's a mr right, if he's giving this kind of sign or that kind of sign.. haha. i would like not to believe it but it is so true i think.. women/girls DO thinks too much.

and women/girls tend to assume they got 'the signal' when they actually dont! :p

and as for P/S i love you, ive read the book before watching the movie. i tell you this, the book is far better. i mean, i cried when reading the book and i felt like my emotions were touched. (haha drama queen)

but when i watched the movie, it doesnt really work for me.

Oh well, people always say the book is better than the movie right. so no argue abt that. :)

Regards,
E