Sunday, May 10, 2009

Female Friends

People always misunderstood when I’m close with any of my female friends. Yeah I got a few of them. they are great. But they are merely best friends. Most of them have husband, fiance and also boyfriends. I treat them just like my own sisters. Because it seems that those types of people are more open. They got nothing to lose. But still they know their barrier and stay loyal to their partner. Please do not be mistaken that if I’m close with any girl, means I’m so into them. I do respect their boyfriends, fiance or even husband.

I'm not that cheeky nor am I too desperate. To me, life is too short to be thinking about relationship. That's why I like being single. Yes people, I am single and yet I'm not searching for love. I do have a love interest and its music and lyric. That alone can get me high and goosebumb. Nothing like a well written song and lyric too make you connected to your life. Never mind all that.

So to all those who is speculating I'm having girlfriend here and there. They are just BFF to me. Nothing more, nothing less. Sorry to dissapoint yall

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

U r d nicest trainer in FF....& nice to everyone ;)

~kupukupu~

Sharon Rania said...

Hell yea..u say it out loud!!

XOXO said...

u suck!!!!hate u so much...u hv an affair wit everyone...no such thing as bff,....shoe size damnbig...means?stupid...big foot, small heart...haha...
affair...affair...affair...EVERYWHERE

fizah said...

hehe tetibe je ade post nih..hmm ade skandal la tuh=p..alaa take it easy jaa..diorg saje kaco u tu..but its true laa..de reality is people do easily get de wrong impression when u r nice to them..all those mixed signals n everything..pastu nanti things will get awkward lk..x best kn..huhu..but just layankn je..who knows maybe sumthin will happen..hahaha^_^

simply j@a said...

to kupu2: nicest..? are you sure..? bal is better

to rania: yeah...! ROAR.....!

to XOXO (aka dyg): yeah2, all the girls all around the world. thats why i have like 7 lil pet sisters...(if you cant beat them just agree with them)

to fizah: tuh larr pasal. ader ker patut dierorg tuduh melulu.. grrrr.... baik jer, scandal... aduh payah larr mcm nieh...

afainc said...

huhuhu.. is what people say matter or what u feel matter? thnk about dt ya!! huhuhuhu.. screw people, just do whatever, but dun put high expectation, failure is pain dude!