Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sate Power..!

Just got back from MSSS yesterday. Couldn’t say I stay for long. Was there for the morning squad only. It’s been a while since I went to the Selangorianz internal competition. Its like all my worries went away when I see all those sparkle in those kids eyes wanting to be a better bowler. Imagine this, there I was watching the under 12 bowlers bowl singles on Monday. And this small little girl (lily) was bowling. She bowled a 99 and a 119. Knowing kids they forget easily. So she asked her mum, “Was it the same score just now?” then her mum said no. I explain patiently to her, "just now you got 2 digits, now you got 3 digits. So congratulation." She was a sack full of fun and carefree..

Well at least the under12 girls is dominated by team Hulu Langat.! Yeahh…! Big congrats to ayra aka Ariya and nora aka Lynn for giving their best. Its not that I betray anyone or something. We are all Selangorianz, just that I have to remember where I came from. Car Junk baby..! Congrats to all winners. To the other diamond in the ruff, not that I don’t want to help you up, just that I’ve been away for far too long that I don’t know how’s your game. it wont be fair if i help you up and didnt do the same to others. hopefully i be meeting yall up one of these days.

By the way, be leaving to Singapore for a friendly match sometime next 2-3 month. just for the weekend. need to train back to get back into form.

1 comment:

Siti Ruqaiyah Hashim said...

Sayang,
Congrats to your budak-budak bowling. And most important congrats to their great coach! Its happiness to mummy to see you teaching those kids and nurturing their talent into champions! Congrats to Nora who got 1st place the other day.