Saturday, May 23, 2009

dont take my sunshine away...

It’s weird to see people in this world having skin tone preference. In Asia, white or fare skin is something to die for. People would spend tons of money to get cleanser or whitener for their face at least. No offence, but here people prefer the Chinese look. Either they are guys or girls. It’s all the same. I’m talking about overall view. Don’t get me wrong. I know that there are some exceptions. But that number is far too small.


But on the contrary, Caucasian just adore to be tanned. They would spend plenty time in the sun just to get their tan crisps. Some even would go spray tanned or even oven themselves. Why? Just to be different? So that they can feel warm during the winter. While the coloured people like the Hispanic and also blacks would just like their skin tone as it is.


So you tell me. Its a blast having this skin tone. As an Asian, I would love to be in the sun. I don’t mind the sun burn nor the tan. That’s just me. But now days I don’t get to see the sun much. I’m missing my blackness. Hrmmm….

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

those people love d sun cz their skin is pale white.. obviously, they love d sun so that they dun look lyk dead people.. yup, diff people, diff taste, so just deal with it, there r no right or wrong about it..

Anonymous said...

i used to be bothered abt my skin tone. i have tanned/brown skin. but as i aged (cewah macam lah tua sangat) i am no longer bothered abt it. i am happy with my skin tho sometimes i may feel a lil bit undesirable cuz my skin is in a darker shade. :)

but skang ni mmg panas sangat kan.. panas gila.. sapa nak tan i sarankan pegi berjemur kat tgh panas. gerenti terbakar. :p

-E-

Sharon Rania said...

Look at me..pale as a freaking ghost..! You should look at me in the early morning before coffee..I'd haunt you till you die! =)