Saturday, May 9, 2009

Accept and Embrace

People kept asking me why the theme of this blogsite is so sorrow? To me it’s easy, because I want it to be. Its not that I don’t feel happy and joy at all. Most of the time I am. You could ask any of the FF members or staff. Ill be the hype master. It’s just like pictures. When do we take picture? When we are happy right? So for me this is vice versa. So I only pledge to write mostly similar type of emotion. Don’t get me wrong, its not I’m always like this. Only one of the days. Which bring me to the reason why I blog seasonally. And sometimes 4-5 post on the weekend. One shot. It’s quite a hassle for me to find the time to do it at home. That’s why I keep all my ideas, post in my saved message section. When I got the chance ill add up bit by bit.

Almost wanted to slow down writing these blog for a while. Like taking a break. But now days I kept on getting respond and comments from friends and family. I do appreciate all of your comment and your demand for more kept me going. Thanks to all my kipas susah mati (die hard fan). Every each of those comment really make my day. Macam tak sbar2 nak tgk who else would wanna pass their piece of mind. Reminder this is not a suicidal theme blog. Just that another way of seeing things. So please do drop by and write down your comments.

Back to the foundation of this blog. To me I might say it out load and rhyme it time after time the same kind of emotion, but the fact of a matter is this. I accept changes in my life and embrace it head on. Ill forgive but can hardly forget and that will lead to a trusting issue. Now, life is good. Might not have branded item, nice watch or fancy handfon. But at least a peace of mind after blogging, health and a clear conscious. That’s enough with me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

U r happy all d time!!!

~kupukupu~

ina said...

coz that u want it to be this way...u make people think the sorrow side of u bro...thats why people think that u are not happy for ur life...but as i could see..hope u ave lots of happy side in ur life... =) everybody is happy for u then...

ina lagi said...

in addition...mane bole ja je yg ade kipas susah mati....org nak gak....huhu...ini tidak adil~~!! =p

Sharon Rania said...

Soul, there's only one reason I've so much respect for you. You keep it real. It's not easy to find a person who's brave enough to bare his soul. And for that, I have nothing but the highest respect for you.

Times are tough, I know. And I try to be emotionally available as best as I can. Whoever said Life is a bed of roses is a fool comatose on drugs. You and I have beg to differ on many occasions.

Please do keep the blog going. I do depend on it to keep me interested and engaged every morning.

simply j@a said...

to kupu2
if yall read all my backdated post, i am happy sometimes. but not all the time.

to ina
maner nak tahu my blog nieh such a hit. i suppose org laen pun nak dgr gak problems from other people. maybe leh sangkut paut teraser gak ke?? thats why byk kipas. tapi korang2 jer yang rajin comment.. hueee....!

to rania
tabik hormat kat jaa ek..? owhkay.. im just being me. 2side of the picture. the outer layer and the blogging area. its so kewl...im loving it..

fizah said...

no..dont slow down..keep on blogging..i nk start my own mmg tak tau ble la kn huhu=p kalo x camne nk komen mengomen..neways ur blog ni unique on its own way..i mean if u read other blogs its all bout those happy things so its nice 2 have de opposite for a change btol x??

oh yaa..i'm still waitin for de 2nd edition of the malay rhyme..ha ble lg?