Sunday, May 3, 2009

Neglect the Ignorance (original rhyme)

Its been a long time since we last met,
Hope your doing fine, I hope your not sad,
Still chasing your dreams, are you there yet..?
Only get what you give, so don’t get mad..

Said you were busy, other people busy too,
Try to make a point and the time to see you,
But you just got back and plenty things to do,
May be your meeting someone, I could never knew,

This ignorance really got me thinking,
Its not a fight that I want to be picking,
Is this a phase, for me to keep on searching,
I hope one of these days , that ill be finding

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.. this is a really good rhyme.

p/s - what do you mean by original rhyme?

Regards,
E

ina said...

emm...makan dalam tuh... =P

simply j@a said...

means its from my head and heart. not adaptation or get from other sources.does that answer your question?