Sunday, November 23, 2008

Visiting Hours

After my ten o’clock appointment in ASB Kajang, me n my mum went up to Sungai Buloh. We went to pay a visit to my Tok Jang which is gonna have surgery at the Government Hospital there. I didn’t really understand why it need to be done n which part was it. So I went along. I never was a fan of hospital really. It’s either too sad or too painful. Though I did have my share of hospitalization way back when. Good old days where you get nice food and tons of toys (when I was small ok). Enough bout me.

By the time we reach there, we were kinda shocked. The place was huge and clean. Never thought such facilities at that particular area. No offence. Well basically it was new. There I manage to write my long awaited rhyme. Its just something I felt recently. For you to judge ok..?

Tok Jang was transfer to the ICU. He just got his leg amputated. Its from his patella downwards. He was battling diabetes for a very long time. Hrmmm.. I felt so sad DEEP DOWN. Further more when the family member went to the forensic to take back the rotten left leg (it became dead cell) to bury it. I never thought of that. But basically that is the procedures following Islamic law I suppose.. hrmmm… The family was nice and took it very strongly. Redha of what god have given them. I don’t know how I should feel. Weather I’m ashamed for not being sad if front of the family or cuz I didnt show much emotion. Inside I was crying seeing him lying on the bed. His Systolic level was 141 and Diastolic was 43. I’m not as strong as them. May be they just being strong for each other. I hope I don’t have to go through that fate. Though I do have family history of it and some other things. Gotta be strong facing all situations. Universal Soldiers. But if I ever have to deal such thing, ill just hope i survive such situation and glad to be alive. Insyallah…

No comments: