Sunday, November 16, 2008

And the winner is…



Last nite I went to th Oskar.. Its like the OSCAR but the Malaysian version. It was called Anugerah Oskar Malaysia ke 7. The motto was the 1 behind the stars. Was held at Nikko Hotel near by KLCC. Normal award show would celebrate actors/actress and movies. But just like the Oscar, this award show covers it all. From telemovies (drama/soap), films, MCP multi camera production (award show/AF/Concert) and other categories which is equally as important. There were 57 awards been given out all together. Mannn it’s a drag yall but its aight.. Mummy said that wasn’t grand enough.. “it wasn’t..? not tru my eyes”.


Didn’t dress up that much, just a plain red turtle neck and a pair of tux for me.. Simple kan..? hahhahaaa… NOT.. Basically mummy was one of the jury of the award show. So I tag along. Was introduced to some of the artist, actors, producers and film makers. Among them was Rosyam Nor, Dato Yussof Haslam, panel jury and some other important people in the film industry. Hrmmm.. To tell you the truth, the place was happening. Most of the people come to see me and ask if I was an actor. I was like, ‘Nope, not yet tho..” hahhhaaa….. Mummy usually got tons of invite for this type of function and everything. But I was the one kinda reluctant to come along. Was kinda bz with bowling back then. An eye opener for me actually.



Started around 8pm and finish by 12.15am. The concourse area was filled with smoke.. Owh My GOD..! They smoke like chimney mann… the food was nice, performance by Royal D’ Amore (military band), boomerang (Indian based hiphop group) and several other artist.




Was a real hectic day as today also was my 1st day of work. Almost get my first client. But time will tell if I’m up to it challenge. Owh by the way, I aced on all my test which I took last Friday. Thanks to all those that did support me. Much luv..!

No comments: