Sunday, November 2, 2008

birthday tshirt...!

So as you know, my birthday was a couple of months ago. Was a quiet birthday compared to the previous years. 2006 was 2nd Selangor open, 2007 was a bummer. I suppose this year it’s much better. I didn’t have the chance to thank all those people who wished and also showered me with owh so many present. Among them were, Udin, Azry, Aina, Fatin Nasuha, Abang Din, Ili, Rinee, Isha (uitm), Ryan’s Family, Amir Din’s Family, Shasha’s Family, Zamera’s Family n others (if I mish out any names I am truly sorry).

Surprisingly I got several t-shirt this year. I don’t know why that is. But I’m glad to receive it….would like to thank them all for being thoughtfull.. Well here are design of the tshirt given to me..


This first piece is from ili…

Bhahahaaa… girl friend wanted..? errrr…. no comment on that.

was dared to wear it. i don't mind tho at first kinda segan larr...



2nd piece is from aina..
as my fav adek, she nailed it on this one..
yeah I was made in another world. Datz y senget jer kepaler when taking pic….wooohaaaa…!

this is also from her.if im not mistake she got this from my kampung...how i wish i could go there someday...n yeah i do deny some of the friend request. well sometimes.



An abstract design on this 4th one, Thankz to udin.
He really capture the image that was in my head that time… pening owh…
may be pasal dier pusing banyak sangat on the dare kowt… gagagaa…..



last one is from my long time friend isha.
This piece is beautiful as the design was made by her own self. She’s an archi graduate (architect uitm).
If you really see closely, you will see the letter JAA at the bottom right of the t.
KENER TENGOK BETUL2. That’s really art.
I don’t know pic girl maner larr kat baju tuh.
But I do like to meet her..bahahhahahaaa….
.kalau ader such people.



Pelik of me kan to be sharing you pic of some t-shirts..? but its so nice…! plus its not just some mere t-shirt. these t-shirt was chosen because it represent me. So i wanna say thank you to all 4 people for putting some thot, time, effort n cash to get me these fabolous T. Kalau nak pakai bukan leh selalu. Takot rosak lak.. simpan elok2 jer larr…gi anta kedai n frame it up…bahhahahaa….Ill wear it once in a while. Am truly grateful to have such nice and thoughtful friends and adek. Yall have a special place in my heart. Thanks for everything.






No comments: