Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hello…! Who is this…?

Last Saturday I manage to catch up with one of the crew. It’s the comic. Currently he is working at this brand new place (cant tell where). Actually he was feeling under the weather. So I ought to pay him a visit at his workstation. It’s been a while since I last been to that area. As usual parking was dead expensive. Shoot..! But being a weekend, the place was totally packed. People are traveling back home I suppose. He is in the telecommunication scene. So anything bout cell phone, lines n etc just give him a call. His work station smells nice as its beside this waffle thingy. By the time I reach there I felt hungry. Arghhhh…. Easy for him to do work with that blocked nose of his. I went around the area from one end to the other. Just to kill the time. Nice area and good for business. I ought of changing phone myself. How bout the LG slide sideways huh.,..? hahhaaa…. (sorry aina and udin) it was great spending some times with him. Talk for a while. Catching up with changes in working environment. It’s all good. Had apple pie before I left. After meeting his brother (cousin which is the owner) start to head home. I wish you all the best man. Hope your successful in what you are doing. Peace out…!

Owh I almost forgot.

Hye, this is Jaa. May I help you..?
(Refer to the title)

No comments: