Sunday, November 16, 2008

Rubber band man….!


Recently I was at this ATM at Balakong (near my house) .. So I see this two African in it.. One was o the phone laughing while the other was by his side…Nothing weird with this picture rite…? Not… these foreigners were holding a stack of RM50 notes.. It was ridiculous thick OK…! Imagine me holding 1 and ½ of phone books. That much…1 of them was putting a tough face and counting it one over the other…While the other was talking on the phone rite..? all the sudden this guy drop ½ of the money on the floor and still laughing his head off.. there was an Indonesian security guard said to me, “mak ai banyak nyer.. kalau kita tuh pasti risau, keluar rumah pegang duit banyak2..” I know what you mean man…I don’t want to knowhow they got it. Most people would say they are into money laundry. But I respect them with their work what eva it is. and yet we complain its hard to get work right around here. Get up ur butt and just go work mann…!

No comments: