Wednesday, November 26, 2008

5 sec..?

Well basically every one got a weakness right..? So do I.. Lately I meet up with a number of them all at once…arghhh snapp….! It’s SHC. (Don’t ask what it is). But if you really understand me you would know what izzit all about. Several time today I found this particular thing. And it made me stop n stare for at least 5 sec. at that time ill get distracted. So no point of talking to me at that particular time. Things people do rite..? I was like “hrmm… thatz a sight for sore eyes… can I get one at least…?” Wishing lagik.. hahhahaaa… DREAMER…! wish I could tell what it’s about.


My adek pointed it out to me that I am not fat anymore. Hrmmm… to think bout it yeah I’m not. Just a little too thin. But as long as I’m happy bout it rite..? It’s all good. Try to better myself one step at a time. Meanwhile ill just be loving myself each day. Hueee…. Wish me luck….!



This week im working early shift. When I said early I meant really early. Its like I got to wake up at 4.30 to get ready and start working at 6.30..no kidding. But its ite.. seriously.. just you got to train to get use to it. Gotta sleep early people.. drop me a line owkay…? C yah around…!

No comments: