Sunday, November 16, 2008

Rainey days…

Its been raining lately. Gloomy? No, just massive rain.. Usually in the afternoon sessions. Last Wednesday (if I’m not mistaken). As I was training at Menara Axis along the side of federal highway, there was a massive storm. Thank god I was indoors. But the storm and thunder was crazy mannn… we were at the gym that particular time. They had this huge glass window around them. The wind was so strong that the trees were blown 45 degrees from its original form. It lasted around 30 – 45 min or so. But towards the time to head home, the storm went down a notch..




Since the parking there is kinda pricey, I park my ride a few block away from the building. Its around 10 min walk. I don’t mind that (thank you to the friendly neighborhood that didn’t mind me parking in front of their house). It was kewl to the walking part.


But last Friday right after the examination, it was pouring…! Owh mann.. I had to be at Summit by 5.30. The later I went down, the later ill arrived. Hrmmmm…. I had no choice but to run my self al the way to my ride. Sounds fun…? Yeah it was.. I got this FI manual as big as a yellow pages, a huge traveling beg to put my kicks, extra tshirts and pants (required). To top it all off, the place I park was uphill. I simply wrap my head with a tshirt, put my manual in my beg n started running. As I reached the car I was soaking wet yall. My kicks was filled with water and my wind breaker was wet. Hrmmm… catching my breath for a while. And drove off. Tho its kinda dangerous to run in the rain but let it be ok. People working out heated out their body, rain is actually a medium to cool us off. Yeah it’s a resistance to run in the rain, but da heck….just kept on running man.

No comments: