Sunday, November 23, 2008

This is

My Top 5 Most Favorite Foods;
- Roti jala….! Don’t care where and who made it. I just love them all
- Fish and Chip from those vendor van in Oban, Scotland
- Protein Shake.. I so need those right now…!
- Vanilla. Well basically anything with this particular flavor.
- Double Mushroom Swiss from Burger King


10 Things I Love Doing;
- Writing rhyme
- Listening to untap music. Off from the mainstream
- Watching Movies
- BOWLING..!
- Indie show and album launch.
- Travelling (nak balik kampong…!)
- Participating in Artsy stuff (graffiti, drawing, writing n etc)
- Looking good.. image is really important to me
- Studying. Its my strength and weakness.
- communicating with all of my adek. Yeay….!


5 Things I Love Doing When I’m EMO;
- Runnig..! God gave me long legs for a reason.
- Still writing rhyme. My genre in creative writing is about sad things. Sorry people.
- Listening to sad song.. long live YUNA..hahahha
- Walking in the rain. Should try it once in a while…
- Sleep…!


5 Things I Love Doing When I’m Happy;
- Sing… though my voice is only suitable for certain songs only.
- Eat…! I love to eat…!
- Helping people through their problems. Well it makes me happy at least
- Participating (artsy, fitness, sports.. hate being a spectator)
- Outing with the kruk kruk crew / lyrical killerz...


5 Things I Wish To Happen;
- Marry that beautiful friend of mine. Guess all you want..!
- To have my rhyme into a song. That would be lovely.
- Wish I could bowl competitively again
- hope that my grandmum won’t have to go so soon. She’s the reason I go back to my kampung
- That things would never change


My Top 5 Most Addicted songs;
- Kanye West - Love Lock Down
- Phlowtron – Her Whisper
- Jack Johnson – Sitting Waiting Wishing
- Yuna - Greek Goddess
- Michell Branch – All You Wanted


5 people I Wish to tag;
no one. Most of yall did this already.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1) my top 5 most fav food:
-my protein milk is vanilla
-i love mushroom swiss. you make me crave for it now! lol, but wont be touching it for a month. cuz m on a mission.

2) 10 things...
- i like writting too
- music n movies= perfect combo
- looking sweet and simple

3) ...when emo
- write ~ bout sad things that made me emo, angry things. dont be sorry for writting sad stuff.
- sad songs are the best during emo
- mmg best giler walk in rain. pastu blk demam! lol

4) 5 things...happy
- sing ~ haha...totally the same here!

Farah Faiza said...

hahaha! sherry semangat gle bgtaw skali LOL.

Farah Faiza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.