Saturday, November 1, 2008

happy rawker's day...!

Hye hye hyeee…..! Finally udin turn 17th…arrrgh dammed, he is still young.. but built like a bapak org…we celebrate his bday at babah’s n mama’s casa….yeah…udin brought guitar heroes. I guess not all of them are into gaming udin…but yet u really represent, and I salute that.…tapi tak ramai leh join… so tak beraper fun.. I kno he is so into it..after telinge mama di pekak kan, we played charades instead…



Vote lah pulak this time…nevermind…janji leh main charades mcm nak giler dah larr kan. nieh mcm nak galakkan kiter org suh go n vote in the next election jerk… practice2….


Team A

  • Babah, Siron, Yasser, Udin, Esha & Qina

Team B

  • Mama, Emi, Dina, Nizam, Amer, Jaa & Ash



Tengah-tengah main leh terstop jap..was wondering why…but wat tak taw jer larr…trying to play along tapi leh blur lak kan…hrmmm…..but what I noticed that I was awfully happy lately…I freakily don’t know why…


like moon famous words, ”serious…? Jangan larr serious sangat…..”


so there it was the birthday cake…kewl..i luv it..tho it wasn’t for me…the candle was so kewl someone did try n have a bite on it. Ingatkan its edible. That’s funny….if im nat mistake, its a chocolate cheese cake or something.





So after amazing race, we continued the game. Basically team B won. Woo haaa…! It was nice to win again. Tho I miss several sessions….UNDEH SPY….! what eva that means… thankz to all of yall for making me smiling again…still cant figure out why, but yeah….got to go naw….




To my rawking lil bro..

Happy birthday mann....! Hope all that you wish would come true in your life. i do sense a lil change bout you.. Stress out with your studies i suppose. But its ok... just keep on being you.. What ever it is, always follow ur gut feelings. Ill be around if you need me... congrats on the recent "call" and the beautiful lyric of "the one". Proud to be a part of ur fabulous life. Keep on rawking mannn….bang ur head till you break ur neck…!

Much luv

-jaa-



No comments: