Tuesday, October 28, 2008

UM Power..!

So it has been a long tiring week.. awhh mann….last Thursday was the famous weekly gathering at esha’s crib.. Sadly I had to skip it cuz I got to prepare a team for the up coming NUSS games. Sorry people.. I mish pita nyte..?! arghhhh……. Gotta blame it on me tho. Hope yall had fun with or without me… since the tournament will be held on Saturday, I have to cancle my trip to atien’s open house at shah alam. Hrmmmm…..


This tournament is actually an Alumni game between UM (University of Malaya) and NUSS (National University of Singapore). Alumni means graduates association. This year will be the 23rd times it been held. And all along, UM team never won for bowling. Hrmmm.. NUSS must be really good. That worries me.. haven’t been competing for ages. Last major tournament was may be 1st Selangor Open 3 years ago..? only time I qualified boys and mens open category.. giler sedyeh kan..? And yeah I do envy all of yall who are still competing in a regular basis but don’t really pun your heart in the game. Almost forgot why I really fell in love with this game. I suppose my time is over.


I was given the duty to get a 8 bowler team ready for the competition. Manage to get rizz, amin, nicky, shegra, wan mat, kka norma n a late entry baby. Most of them knows how to bowl. No problem with that. Its good to see most of them again. Almost forget bout nicky (dayang adlina). Shes actually from Sarawak, and a senior of rubee back in the days. I hate her so much. Dunt ask why.. this gathering was about time. We check out on each other current situation and work description. They don’t change much. Kinda mish them all. Hope we could whack them all. Was worried we don’t win anything. God do help us.


As the tournament goes, I felt like a newborn. Energy flowing throughout my system. How I miss this tingling feeling. 3 events, single, doubles and total of 2 events. I fared well in the singles. Hit a 835. woaw….! Haven’t hit an 800 series for a long time. Wasn’t that good actually, but still I was shocked.. the Singaporeans that played said to me, you must have win a lot of girls heart.. Gasps… “Bhahaaa…..I WISH…!” . I had a lot of support from my fellow teammates. Thankz people…!


So I paired up with rizz in doubles event. He was only 12 pins away from me. He is good, got to give credit on that. In the 2nd event, he played 935 (236, 227, 279, 193).. I was like… Aaaaaaaa… (jaw dropping)… argh snapp…..! thank god he was my teammate. But yet I still envy him.. good job mann…! I suppose being a trainer in fitness first do paid off with your endurance huh..? UM power…! So we won 3 – 0 against NUSS. Glad that’s over. Wish I could bowl some more in tournament like this. Later that night we went for dinner at KGPA. We had roast lamb.


Would like to give a warm thank you to those who came by n support me in pin junction. Among them were, AINA, Anis, Jac2, Emi, ZD, Kean Hoong, Dilla. Luv all of my adek. And my fellow teammate. Next year it’ll b in Singapore..lets get them again ok..?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

misss u much darling... hope can c ya soon...muakss