Thursday, October 9, 2008

Disappointed

Is it fair to you..?
Just because I’m the most understanding person around,
So all my emotion is put aside to cater for yours,
Though every now and then I took it all in,
The beatings, all the frustration, the insecurity,
I don’t mind at all, picking up the broken glass,
Because I cared a whole lot about you,
But I’m human too, may be my life is not as important as your,
Nevertheless it’s my life,
I’m honor to be given the privilege
To hear things that happens in your life first hand,
Its not that I didn’t hear every single word you say,
Just that it’ll take me awhile to digest every single word given..


Should I just drop everything in my life and come running to you..?
Well, May be I should if I could,
If I were ought to listen, how could I recall all the things that has been said years ago..?
I need you more than ever now,
I mish those 4 lil words , “how was your day..?”
we need each other, even tho sometimes we make each other angry,
May be I just stop being someone else and just be my old self.
that will take my smile away for good...





a person is not what they are on their last conversation,
but how they are through out the time you know them

No comments: