Sunday, October 5, 2008

In these eyes (Original Rhyme)

Can’t believe myself, that I’ve been living a lie,
Suppressing these feelings, though I don’t know why,
Sorry to be addicted, my fault I can’t deny,
There’s something about you, that really caught my eye..


It’s a long time, I’ve been studying you,
Keep it down low, no one had a clue,
I’ve been saying yes, yet people keep asking who,
So I just kept quite, leaving me in the blue…


The more I get to know you, the more I felt calm
Minute of your presence, always keep me warm,
You put a tough front, distance away from harm,
Sour note in your life, just made your heart numb


So how do you feel, now that you realize,
I was always there, looking you through these eyes,
But I’m taking it slow, scared that Ill jeopardize,
Yet I still am around, waiting to act wise…

No comments: