Sunday, October 5, 2008

thankz fo visiting...

so recently I was in jail...was there almost for 3 whole hours..for a crime i did not commit.. or may be cuz of a fashion crime or something (jeans too baggy) ..they didn't read me my rights. so i don't know what i was charge for..I would like to thank all of those that did text me while I'm in there....kept me sane at least....

"I'm begging you for mercy..why don't you release me.."
-Duffy-


na'ah...my adek from bating (fatin nasuha) was in my town..so i tag along to her uncle place in Penjara Kajang...yeah...supprise..? i was shocked too...ikot jek larr, tgk2 lalu pagar penjara... then i was like, where you taking me girl..? woaw....! medium security prison..... I got friends in here...but for the right reason larr..either their dad or mum is the warden or support staff of the prison.....so i got to hang out at the warden's quarters...i might say, they had a lovely home...


they been there for along time...so they did ask me a few question bout me...cuz im an outsider see, tho im close to fatin's family...dalam2 tuh kener tembak gak....bukan aper. Dier orang nak datang rumah..but mummy puasa, so tak nak susahkan dier..so i go out with them instaed.. havent meet fatin for a very long time...my bday present pun dier anta tru post...usually yall heard bout Aina..no offense awak...love both of yall very much.. but she been with me way back...but she lives in banting..so i dont got the chance to see her much..PMR canidate lak tuh..




well that was fun..at least ive been in there..i can say, ive been in prison..so people cant say im such a good guy after all (cuz someone did). did manage to take some photos..wisaw kener tangkap betul2 lak...cuz dunt think they give permission to take pic of prison wall..so i dare nat put it on my blog..later people...! again wish me luck...!

No comments: