Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ping Pong Partay....!

A lot of open house this past weekend. I even have to skip some of them. Sorry people….! Im kinda tied up. Hopefully I got in. ANYwho… I did manage to catch Amir Din’s open house just now. Near by je.. kat Sg Merab, around Bangi area. Since I don’t know the place so much, I asked my sandal (kecik aka nadya) to tag along with me. She is my sandal cuz where ever she wants to go, ill be the one bringin her there. Tuh sebab namer sandal. Hueee…… I mish her a lot…dah larr jarang datang training… grrrr…..her lil bro muzz also came along. I know where is sg merab till the junction jerk…susah gak nak cari kan. But yet we arrived nevertheless.


They had a really nice home I must say…we were kinda early. On time but people tak datang lagik. So we stall our self. Manage to catch angel singing a siti nurhaliza song I suppose. Tak tahu sangat. They had this ping pong table up front. Lamer tak main oh…gotta try this one. We had lunch with arya. Was fun hanging with her, nina and also angel. Merepek je kejer. Purely innocent. As we finish eating, izzy n family came by. Tak nak larr lepak lamer2 kat dining table. Giving other people chance to eat lak. So we went outside to play some ping pong instead. Back in the days, we use to have a ping pong table at home. Almost every day we be slamming our bats. Those was the days. As we were playing, zamaril n family arrived. azry hitch a ride with them from summit.. I told him I wasn’t coming…he was kind mad..cuz minggu nee je dah kene tipu dua kali…wooohaaaa….!


As they arrived, the party started. wE played ping pong, took some pic and also karaoke session. the others found out a certain someone still sleep with a bantal busyuk...we gat a pic of it too... gaggaaaaa..... Wish the crew was here too…hrmmm…..they are on the other side of KJ I suppose.. as some one said to me recently, “jaoh lar kajang…” errrr yeah it is. thank god I could teleport to usj n kelana jaya easily. Tak lar rase jaoh sesangat…. Lalalaaaaa…. Things people do to work…

No comments: