Tuesday, October 21, 2008

About the crew

How did the crew happen?
Why only 4 people are in it…?
Is yasser really that dark?
Doesn’t emi felt uncomfortable being the only girl?


these are the type of question, you might happen to ask bout us….we don’t know how we click but I suppose it start when liya (aka liyana) last day as a selangorianz.. were we celebrating her departure..? I dont kno….not to me at least..it was also the day we came to pyramid to give aina a belated birthday presents…..jersy, strap and a SMILE…. WOO HAAaaa…!

Here’s are photo of our unofficial crew back then;





as day go by and several nyte out, we realized it will always be the same people that keep on hanging. Kat radhi corner ker, nasi lemak abg best ker, ili’s café kat KJ ker, maner-maner lah…. So as we hanging out one day during the Olympic at a restaurant by the lake, we agree to do it on a weekly basis.. I ask them what name we should call our crew..then mamak kept saying “crew crew…..” budget nak drop my pronunciation. But the joke was on him as emi and udin burst into laughter as yasser sounds like a bird… from that day onwards we were call The Kruk Kruk Crew..!


saying all that, it’ll be an honor for me to introduce every each and one of us.
BEBELZ TIME…!


Emi aka the bosh / dodo / emi emo elmo
born on: 19 september 1989
kampung : Kelantan and Johor
fav food : butter prawn
trademark : big round eyes





she’s actually my teammate (nadri) lil sista. Back then she was like, the quite person during training session. kept a very low profile. You cant hardly mish her in the group. She is with the ‘KEWL’ hair do J… after knowing her as a person in 2004 onwards, realized that she is really a nice. You can talk to her bout anything in ur life but still she would just listen and keep it a secret. She doesn’t share much of her problems tho, but yet she is willing to listen bout ur life story.. that is how unselfish she is. She has tons of my secret lately.. gagagaaaa….felt comfortable talking to her as it would stay with her only..as the only girl in the crew, was kinda weird for her at first. But yet we still treat her with respect (that’s why she is call the bosh) and tons of bullying. Hueeeee…….! She doesn’t get angry at all…. But she do keep it down inside..hope she finds the guy of her life. So to all perfectly decent single guy around, please inquire quickly….!



Udin aka the rawker / si jepun
Born on : 30 october 1991
Kampung : negeri Sembilan and Melaka
Fav food: sushi
Trademark : really white skin (mmg mcm jepun)




He is a really huge guy ok…bigger than me. but yet, he is just 17…woah…..consider one of my 3 Uranium. He’s ½ of the reason I wear a black guitar pick on my neck. An excellent guitarist and a fan of all thing ROCK (music wise ok). from the very first time I knew him till now, he lost a lot of weight… packed with sickness and meds.. I think all those steroid and drugs in his meds are composition as growth enchantment drugs.. bahahhaaa….tak lah, he sick most of the time..been single all his life…till he met a certain someone at SUKMA. I remember this one time I even brought him to meet her in pantai hockey stadium… that was fun.. glad he meet up with someone special.. he been following me around most of the time. I don’t mind, he is like a lil bro I never had.we went to urbascape, to bbq chicken (nadya mum place) n etc. recently he kinda broke 2 of my only SUKMA records (record laen tak nak…! Sibuk jerk…at least leh banyakkan namer Selangor laen…) nevertheless, im really proud of him and his achievement.. hope he is happy with the path he choose in his life. Support him all the way..



Yasser aka the comic / mamak / si melayu
Born on : 6 mac 1988
Kampung : perak and selangor
Fav food : unidentified (mamak food kowt, ntah larr)
Trademark : killer smile





I knew this 4 step walking bowler thru my teammate (jo2). He is a tru mamak… the most laid back person I ever meet. No matter how stress out the situation is, he would keep his cool down and make a joke out of the serious situation. He Is really a comic.. without his presence, the party wont be fun n havoc. I really respect his fighting spirit. When he was studying in unisel Kuala Selangor, he would travel back everytime theres SUKMA training. He manage to make the cut and even hit a perfect game a day before the official practice.. he is also a trend setter in vocabulary. Like his famous “owkayyyyy…” or his si melayu concept. Theres more actually.. he share a lot of story with me Bout ‘stuff’.. frends, family, relationship n etc. even ask me to help out with situations. I could only try my bwest. Tons of scandals I suppose. hrmmmm… He is now in the national youth glad he made something out of his life. Pray he would have a smooth sailing In his upcoming life..



Jaa aka the dreamer / jaahat / si giler
1st breath : 14 july 1983
hood : Penang/Perak and Kedah
fav food : roti jala
trademark : upside down twister eyebrows (mummy said)





errr….this would be bias.. but ill try ok…I know my self all my life. bahahhaaa…. Usually he be the type of person that blame himself on every single thing. Take it to the heart normally. Has around 14 diamonds in the ruff (lil pet sis n bro). and luv them all.. like kids so much.. write sorrow rhyme as a hobby….as a mater of fact all thing in his life is sorrow..life, rhyme, MUSIC….(padan larr suke lagu yuna..lagu2 sedih je kowt) people really misunderstood him as a person. cuz he tend to put a really tough front that make people scared towards him. He stutters and mixes up his words a LOT. He is a tru dreamer.. he dreams of a better life, to be a better person, to be accepted…DREAM ON homie….the rest you could read the bebels written by others…




so there you have it…maybe ill try and do a logo or something…next tyme ill tell yah a story bout the legendary LYRICAL KILLERZ…that would be fun…till next tyme… much luv…..!

No comments: