Saturday, October 11, 2008

spinnig around....!

Woah…! still feeling the confidant after Thursday charades.. So if your sick of it, plz skip this one..owkay….did came back late last nyte. Tho I hav a 10 o’clock session early in the morn. Yawnnn….! Today gonna be a really long day….we having raya pot luck in ASB @ Subang USJ…

After jumaat, I went to dato’s office to pick up my salary…no one was in..arghh…..! tak per2, so I rush to Actors Studio Bangsar in Bangsar Shopping Complex. Just to get Sundays tickets for YUNA ep launch.. yeah, Ill b going. But still don’t know with whom I’m going with, my scandal tak sure lak lagu sedyeh2.. as I reach there, I saw a very familiar looking person from the back. Also buying tickets. I can’t confirm till she turns around. Yeah it’s her….It was Alis… hahhhaaa… I tot I knew that style of tudung wearing somewhere..

Alis: why are you here…?

Jaa: errr…nutting sajer jalan2….well, the obvious I suppose..

(dalam ati nak gak kater beli tickets for tonight theater..terlambat lak nak tipu)

Why are you here..?

Alis: buying tickets.

Jaa: for your own show…?

Alis: a’ah, buying for my friends, dier orang kirim… have to, since all tickets are sold by them and also kl pac…

Jaa: owh, ok ok….tak taw lagik gi ngan saper…

Alis: nadya tak ikot..?

Jaa: ntah senyap jerk…

Introduced to her frend and then shes off…was nice meeting her.. Humble though she a well known artist now.. She and her band is simply electrifying.. sad to the heart, but I suppose misery needs a company.. I just luv her writings and song…but don’t kno her much as a person.. gat my tickets and off to dato’s place again.


manage to meet up with this piece of GOD’s creation…rays of light from the heaven…? Anyways you want to interpret it ..but I loved it..makes you think how small we are and how naive to say that we know everything…

Off to aina’s crib…shez baking brownies..her mum was there too. While wating for her to get ready, I manage to talk to my adek’s mum..suddenly she said out loud..AINA, letter for you…! It’s the fon bills..well my adek got a habit of missing people so much.. I don’t mind, tapi itz does a lot damage to her allowences. Banyak kener baya bill jerk.. asar kejap. Well basically they gave me a place where they set up for prayers. I don't mind at all. But what I do mind was my head. It was under the stairs..nice place, but I guess they don’t have guest my size so much..they all laugh it out…I relocate myself..its ok, sorry to trouble yall in the first place.



Raya at the alley, felt like something wrong.. like itz was 7, but still tak ramai orang lagik….cuz was running a time schedule.. cuz you kno who, was coming.. the only thing I regret is not enough time for photo shoot..but actually wasn’t feeling like it pun.. pelikkan..? jaa, rather b skipping a photo shoot. People change… after training and LOOKING GOOD, (bahahahhaaa….ask udin why), we went to amer’s aunty house.. the rest of them were already there.. drove by to damansara and had some grub.. they were having bbq..thankz for inviting…there was amer, ili, emi, yasser and nizam.. so itz kinda havoc gak larr.



1st we played declare…this game is kinda intresting..we got to get cards less then 3 to win. Emi is usually the master of it. (me, menang gak, tapi termaen tipu lak kengkadang..tak sengajer k?) With more people, no domination is seen. After that the game we all been waiting for.. HEARTATTACK…! the rule of the game is to remember ur opponent key word, and calling them out if ur card is the same with them. at first we just played for the fun of it.. then all the sudden itz a dare thing.. it’ll be more interesting one said…owkay if you say so…but at least we gotta chose the names our self larr kan..



With 6 people playing, (including Yasser ok, takot tak Nampak lak). We got to remember a lot of names..among the category of names was, (brands, colour, places, hand fon n etc) Dah tuh amik namer pelik2 lar pulak…thank god max 3 syllables jerk.. the person with the most number of cards is the “winner” and is given the honor to do a dare.. part of the dare is:

- do like a chicken (with the flapping wings and everything. Background music the chicken dance song)

- smell worn sock and shoes with 3 deep breaths (3 pairs…..saper lah suh buat nieh.. giler disgusting)

- call up ur crush and let them kno you were tinking of her (pukul 1 or 2 pagi ker giler siot…!)

- call up a guy and talk to him like ur interested in him (bapak gay korang nieh) and say YOU’RE MY FRIEND…!

- call up and ask how to be in a commercial and sound really interested in it. And also say YOU’RE MY FRIEND…!

- Eat a piece of large meat (lamb I guess) without using your fingers and finish it (the meat was cook, but kinda cold…so its hard to swallow)

- Spinning ten times on one spot, after that stand on one leg, 1 hand on ur nose and 1 hand rub ur head…(weih aku pening lagik weih)

(all names are kept under wrap, segan larr kalau tahu saper kener aper..

just know what we did was enuf pain to us)



went back way late.. sorry to all the neighbors, all the participants and also all the people involve in the phone conversation..most of it they call back and said it was just a game. Some was left hanging cuz may be it what they really wanted to do. Sorry for those who puke out spinning in circle (ader sorang), one that felt guilty cuz the other person was not in the mood to play games, one that kacau org study ke…we were just having fun… arghhh….my head is still spinning…




No comments: