Friday, October 3, 2008

who loves orange soda...? (raya story)

Smlt ari raya 08 people..…! Hrmmm..this year was different.. On d dot gak larr…like we puasa on the 1st, raya also on the 1st….coincidence… this year, im staying put…gat a job interview on the 3rd..owh snapp, itz tomorrow……hopefully gat tru dat one.. wasn’t feeling much the festive mood sesangat pun. So I rather lay back here for a change.. all my peers pun tak der nanti…ader yang kawin, ader yang ilang, ader yang flying off… so no more home video of “pendekar sausage” lagik..makin those video was fun…way back then…



This year, was ite… 2 days b4 raya, started to clean d house top to bottom…tho I was still working those days…but I did help k…manage to do ketupat pulut daun palas all by myself…yeah, did it on my own.. last year I saw this lemang guy sellng lemang wit corn n red beans..i was like, why nat on ketupat daun palas..? so as usual, the fav pulut with kacang mata bulat (big eyed peas) was a sure in… d other batch was the experimental preview (EP) of corn ketupat…it turn out well…! Dammed…! IM GOOD… wish I made more…could share it with yall…but seriously, my hand got cramp balut all those ketupat…and wrinkle all my digits…




1st day raya…went to kajang mosque…dunt want to go to the surau near by…Too much immigrants…. Dah larr muke hampir samer …last time I went to my cousin house, the said. “Sorry sorry, tak nak beli carpet..!” . sabar jek larr….my stomach terkejut wit mummy’s rendang…so wasn’t feeling dat good. Went to 1 of my family friends house. (no names needed).. kinda hesitate to go actually…dunt kno why… after 15min there,we was forced to get out of the house… I was like, whutt…? Is there something we said..? just say, SOMETHING happen… it’s ite…I knew I should follow my gut feeling.. hav you ever being chase out of the house on the 1st raya..? dunt kno bout you, this is my first…


Chill fo a while, cuz I gat open house at aina’s place.. dresscode, baju rayer.. full set... Mamak was there, Amer and Ili (d only ppl yang still around d hood). Mamak aka si cine was extra early…I dunt kno why he was..but janji pukul 8. He was at bistro at 7.15..i haven’t left the house yet…kepaling semangat member nieh..he need direction to her house..boleh luper lah pulak…hadoi….mamak tetap mamak larr…bistro gak duk…told him, this is a malay dinner, kul 8 keatas…if Chinese dinner yer lah kowt pukul 6 ke 7 ker…


Apparently I was d first to be there. Den Yasser, Amer n Ili. Amer brought his form 3 cousin name Adri. seen him before. We had fizzy drinkz…I help Aina at the kitchen (dah dak2 semuer penyegan). Blasah jerk larr..den after a while of chillin watching some movie and teasing Anis for hogging the tv remote.. “Cowiee Anis…! Yasser started it dulu k..AJ just follow thru jerk…” we had nasi impit, rendang (to die fo, I would buy or fight over it) n lodeh. Better known as LONDEH…bahahahaa….that morning I ask Aina, what yall having? Cuz I might bring something I did at home…she said lodeh.. I was like, whut…! Londeh..? Since when my adek is so hiphop…? Baggy jeans pulak… basically itz like d gravy of lontong.. When you include the nasi impit, then it becomes lontong, the gravy it self is lodeh / londeh…. Itz really nice…(fav lah pulak) ..while all of them had strawberrie marinda. i had no choice to go wit orange. as i was pouring it, i said, who loves orange soda..all of them start laughing n reply, kels luv orange soda, izzit tru, emhmmm...i do, i do, i dooo..ooo...



then we went n wash d dishes..tak lah, letakkan kat belakang jerk...at the wall, ader board tulis. Reminder to wash d dishes for Anis.. since all of us felt badd fo makin her mad, we decided to dooit fo her.. thankz einul (einul jer yang wash pun)… only einul and aina jerk ate my ketupat (cuz I promise them). They said itz lovely n soft..why thank you…but wish yall taste the corn one. Sedap…nak bagi amer n ili gak..but nat enuf..cowiee yalll… semuer dah lepak kat lua, im still there hanging in the kitchen.. ntah sajer kowt. pakser them two taste gak. If not nanti complain tak raser pun.




After all that, we played charades outside on the grass.. nows that’s funny. I was paired up wit Einul, Anis n Yasser, while Amer, Ili, Aina and Adri on the other half. The game was a bit one sided. But we manage to get a few points.. Yasser hav to skoot off early…After that we had a sing along session.. Aina brought out her guitar and play a tune or two.. Certain song was so deep I just have to hide my eyes…Einul notice…SHhhhhhh…! But itz nice, we sang as if our voice is presentable.. We sang, Dan Sebenarnya, Fall For You, KAU ILHAMKU and some songs . by demand, we forced Einul to play a song for us on the piano.. she played Apologize… me n Amer start “hey…heyyy…!” (Imitating timbaland) dat was tupid… she went back den itz Aina turn to played Polaroid by Oh Chenta Ku.. If you really understand the lyric, it killing me softly inside….(just a figure of speech)






After all that we manage to watch Sumolah wit aunty and kka Jan. "Boleh Sushi berjaya menewas kan pasukan Hari Hari Mau Sushi. We cracked up to that one. Aina n Anis packup their bags. They are leaving to Ipoh the next morning… ill be missing yah awak.....All around my 1st day of raya was a hit…. Something new for a change…2nd raya didn’t nuttin much..better start on my ‘6 days’. Hope yall had a blast…slmt hari raya, maaf zahir n batin..





No comments: