Saturday, October 11, 2008

raya charades extravaganza...!

It was Thursday again, so you know what that means….Parrtyyyy at esha’s crib….! Bahahhaaa….itz a weekly get together at Goodyear court 10.. I came by late…. Though I told someone that I might not be coming. I miss out last week’s editions cuz I got this raya dinner with MB or something…that was whacked… I waited in pyramid, just to fetch Yasser.. Glad I went there…SHC !!!…since it was so cold, I walk around EACH floor of pyramid…old n new wing…apparently it took me 30 mins jerk…yet I wasn’t running or walking fast. I luv too walk / stroll around doing nuttin but thinking…..Thank god I was bless a pair of long legs. After had something for break, then we straight away went to our destination…




Yeah2, “The Mamaks is in the house…!” no party is up to standard if we aint around… (perassan jap.. AS IF…!) we had spaghetti and pita meat ball… it was nice…. REALLY…! The pita cepat jer habis.. esha said the new badge of pita is hers…. But all of us have to finish it for her…Tahu pun tak larat….! Im getting as much protein as possible.. mama said next time itz a pita diet….all pita with diffrent2 fillings. Kewl…!



Our game of the nite was charades….! It was and encore from last week.…2 team captains.

In the wall side is mama’s team…consist of :

1st pick amer,

2nd pick siron,

3rd pick was emi,

4th was esha,

5th was eka n

6th was qina…

While on the kitchen side is babah’s team…consist of:

1st pick ili,

2nd pick ME (was pick 2nd tuh...I must be good. babhahhahahaa cowieee),

3rd pick nizam,

4th pick udin and finally

5th pick was Yasser..


I might say, both teams are kinda equal…separating the siblings n couples in the opposite teams was a fair deal…I manage to take the bigg furry dice from my car to use it…baru lah Nampak…! “Mari kita tgk sapa yang kena…?!” clip from P.Ramlee movies..




Kitchen team was really on a roll….we beat them by 4 freaking laps ok…kalau dalam amazing race tuh, kire kiter dapat fast forward larr kan…then we stop for a while tuk menghormati the show…some long faces at the wall side. Ader yang nak balik larr, ader yang nak gi summit larrr, ader yg tibe2 kener balik awal lah esok ader klass… dan dan larr korang…! Meanwhile, Babah was testing the dice. tanyer apsal tak dapat big numbers ek…kecik2 jerk..nevermind dah jaoh dah pun. Tgh2 main pun ader this verse that kept haunting us till today.
Alright larr Yasser, YOU’RE MY FRIED…! We laugh on it even until naw…


Then mama katerr kat nizam…

wah jaoh nyer nizam.. errr 2weeks tak leh jumper esha k..?




perghhh…! blackmail tuh….there were a lot more, tapi tak nak citer lah.. We’re just too good to be true kan…? So oleh kerana the show, we kinda lost our momentum…lagipun jaoh lagik kan..biar lah dierorg…we all could habiskan the game even before the show start.. Tapi tak nak blood spill ker aper ker, kite slow down a notch..pluz kalau tak bagi chance tak leh maen dah, maner larr tahu siron teluper bwk game ker, semuer2 bz ker….it could happen kan…? So just let them catch up larrr. Well that’s what I think. Its my blog, I cakap larrr aper2 pun..Whooot wot…! It was so hot I just need to took off my baju melayu..cuz team kitchen was

ON FIRE YALL…!




At last, they manage to catch up (its about time…! Penat nunggu owh). Sajer jek bagi menang kan..beat us by 7 paces. Biaq pi larr, at least leh datang lagik…suddenly all heaven break loose…the wall team, ek tuka2 the WALL – E team (ramai yg ader huruf E dalam namer dierorg, except fo mama n qina I guess) was all jumping up and down and dancing and such…we just happy to give them a chance to smile again. Pasal dah tinggal jaoh kan..bg chance larr, nagih lak kang….earlier on I did mention it’ll be a nice day to blog…! Not cause we were winnig ker terlampau terre sesangat ker...just Cuz I got to spent with all you special people…. Thankz fo makin me apart of it… MUCH LUV...!

Team Hell's Kitchen 0 - Team Wall-E 1



ps:

cowiee kalaw tekasar bahaser ker aper...
itz not arrogant, just confidance..!



-ja@-


No comments: