Saturday, July 4, 2009

Last Curtain - tribute to MJ

Hrmm there’s go the king of pop. A multi talented performer that mesmerize us with his style. Either singing, dancing or etc. No doubt he is one of a kind. I know it’s been a while since his death, but I manage to gather peoples view about the situation. Yes of cause he is in a world on his own. But doesn’t all the big names are.? Lets think about it, people such as Mortzart, Tupac Shakur (both death in the early days of their life), Stevie Wonder, Ray Charles (blinded), Elton John and the list goes on. All these name are musically gifted in their own field of music. Some develop an eccentric behavior while some have something else been taken away from them. I suppose that shows how God is equal to all of its creation. If you are given a god given talent to share with the world, theres something else that will be taken away from you.

On the flip side of view, did you know MJ is as tall as me..? but like ½ of my weight..? as a tribute to the king of pop, here’s a video of his that has a place in my heart. Hope you enjoy.




"All I wanna say is that
They don't really care about us
All I wanna say is that
They don't really care about us

Some things in life they just don't wanna see
But if Martin Luther was livin'
He wouldn't let this be"

-MJ-

No comments: