Tuesday, July 14, 2009

S.O.S

Recently one of my friend was having medic exam. She was really stress out and ask me to help out with her revision. So I did by making a rhyme about heart attack. Blasah jer actually. But she says it seem to fit in and help a lot. Hahhaa… that’s ironic. So here it is.

-Heartless-
It’s harder to breath, when your heart start to squeeze,
Your chance is so vague, is not a heart break
Your artery block, too much of a clog
Tick of the clock will make your heart block


Then there was another time when another friend of mine doubted themselves. They asked me to write something motivating. Hopefully it helps. But I don’t know. If friends, it’s alright that I do upon request. Sometimes I just do it without them knowing it. I don’t mind the trouble. Though I hope they realized about it.

-A Phase-
This is just a phase, that you need to face,
You’ve got your base, just fight for your place,
Come along way, so don’t try to sway,
Just do your best and leave out all the rest

Credits to Fiza and BG. Thankz for being an inspiration…

2 comments:

fizah said...

yeay..tq sooo much!!both rhymes really meant a lot to me..i knew i can count on u..thanks..nnti nk lagi tau..huhu demanding lk=p

ps:cute thing u did with de ecg..so far xde lg ah i nmpk patient yg ade reading camtu haha=)

fizah said...

oh ya HAPPY 2_th BIRTHDAY!!! (fill in de blank)haha..owh ya ingt hari selasa 14th July..=p