Sunday, July 19, 2009

Jaa: the origin

The day that I was born was kind weird. Wasn’t born around here, so just let it be (don’t ask where). It’s approximately 10.55pm on 14th July 19XX. What happen that day was, Dr Lyneham (the doctor that took care of mummy) did his routine check up, before he went home. Dr says to mummy that I was expected to be born around 5 am in the morning. After rounding up all his patients, he was heading home. Around 11.45 as he was slotting his key in the ignition, one of the staff nurse came running down to Dr Lyneham and try to stop him. She said that my mum was in labor. And they were helping her to start pushing. The good ol’ Dr came rush back into the hospital, while kicking off all his shoes and everything just to attend to my mum. And there I was, Luqmanul Haqim (original name) born at 11.55pm just 5min before deadline. That was close. I weight almost 9lbs. Was a heavy baby, just like a 2 month old.. in Islamic calendar should be 3rd Syawal 1403h and it was a Thursday.

After all the dust is set and done, Dr Lyneham said to my mum. “Your baby is so impatient to come out to this world isn’t he..? I don’t even know where I kick off my shoes and everything. You cheeky baby you….” What I did wrong now..? (Baru keluar pun dah kena tuduh. Mann….) I suppose that explain why I’m dark (born at night) and a bit fast tempo (kelam kabut). Hahahhaa….. Name change to what ever it is now as my dad wanted me and my bro to have the same 2nd name. Which was Jasril (means bridge or rock, I guess). do I have to share EVERYTHING in life with him? at least i know where it started. Cried since my name was change. I don’t know why.

-the end-



Consider as part of the water element.






Credits to story teller/witness
-my mum-

1 comment:

Siti Ruqaiyah Hashim said...

Sayang,

Tq for sharing with the world about how you were born. Since it was one of the greatest thing in my life as well. When I held you close to my chest I said to myself that life is going to be different after this. And yes, up to now lots of things are different and no longer kelam kabut and angst ridden trips for me. You always give the calming soothing effect,and I dont know why but thats what it has been. Tq.Yang baik itu datangnya dari Allah, yang tidak baik itu datangnya dari mummy, ok. I love you.