Monday, July 27, 2009

The I in Me (Original Rhyme)

I walk and walk on this blistering feets,
When should I stop and where does it leads,
The voice of you, put me to sleep,
Not knowing if you’re, the one that ill keep…

Would you take time, hear my cry tonight,
As I try deem off , these nasty bright light,
But the vision of you, still in my sight,
It still kept haunting, even if I fight

As I question myself, how its going to be,
It’s you that I adore, I hope that you see,
Wishing inside you know, what you meant to me
Too much question to ask, hope you have the key


ps:
would like to thanks my "Manager" on helping me
on the finishing touch of this rhyme...
hate yah...!

5 comments:

^de manager^ said...

jaa nape u tukar..dis is not wat we came up with..now it carries a different meaning..ni langgar contract nieh=p

^ina^nak jugak^^ said...

yeah...can smell that...very dark secret......sniff..sniff...
haha...
for manager: ape nak buat kalu langgar contract eh??
for ja: like the title...the I in Me...looks like u ave a person called i in u...or..ur 'eye' give problem to u...or...i wonder if the 'manager's name started with i??ha....i noe...not i...but...
p/s: sorry...just delete this if u want...tgh gile skit..hehe....

Anonymous said...

hello jaa :) question is, who is the 'i' in you? this is a strikingly interesting piece. whatever inspired you must be very intriguing.. two thumbs up! btw, thanks for the m&ms and the keychain :)

Jo.Ara said...

i rasa the I in you tu, u mcm sgt sakit inside. its as tho u r hurting but u refuse to let anyone c that, except that special person

daijoubu said...

great piece:) ur piece matures every time.. good job!