Friday, July 10, 2009

Any Given Thursday

I don’t know about you, but I love Thursday. Not because of campur charts go live @ Italianis The Curve. I love to attend as they fetures tons of indie and local acts. But never get the chance to. Several whine up events which took place. For example, last thursday I was working since 6.30am. Yeah it’s early and you could only imagine how early I have to go down. That’s part of my everyday life. But at least I was really looking forward for fitball core.

“Designed to focus on core strength and increasing your lean muscle mass.
It will also shape and tone major muscle in your body”

Well that’s what it says. Manage to drag udin into the class, I said its ‘easy’ and enjoying. Hahahhaa… sorry udin.


Later on in the afternoon we went Wondermilk. It’s been a while. Last time I was there, I drop by meeting Aina and Emi as they had lunch. Though that was just 10min stop. At least I went down didn’t I? yeah I know its kinda weird when I put a timer on when I was with them. Sorry girls.

Went back up with udin as I be having Club Launch at 2. The funny thing was it was written Club Lunch at our appointment sheet.

J@a : nieh saper yang tulih nieh..? Lunch ker Launch..?
Ketak: aku lah tulis. Launch larr
J@a : maner huruf ‘A’ ko..?
Ketak : maner aku reti eja.
j@a : hahhahahaha…. Sakit perut aku gelak superset.

Sorry man. Right after my shift, the CGM invite me, iqbal and fendi to the koi pond. I was like, “since when we have a koi pond?

As I reached there, I was supprise to see this huge landscape of human made waterfall and pond. Same level as the place I’m working now. And it’s open to public. Totally a place to realx your mind body and soul. Now you know where’s my break time getaway. To be honest, agak perak lak skit yesterday. I don’t care. It’s a self belonging feeling. And it’s all in my back yard. Yeay…

I was quite exhausted actually. Almost want to bail out from going to charades night @ USJ. But I’ve promise. Plus my delayed appointment canceled last minute. arghhh… was excited to go though. Had a wonderful dinner at babah zainal’s and mama radz’s place. Food was good. Almost everyone was there, the whole of esha’s famila as host, amer, udin, emi, eka, apai and a very special guest Kak Shalin and also Abg ZD. Just like last week, its battle of the sexes. Guys against girls. First round, we were actually left behind way far, but manage to cut them towards the last min. as you could see, guys were outnumbered by 4:6. But manage to get thru. Abg ZD acted as our manager. Hahhahha…. Sorry bro. after the short victory dance and 5min break, we start again. Since we were running out of time, we start half way. Eventually the girls win. Leaving the guys 30 spaces in distant. It’s about time. So the score now is guys 2 : girls 0.5? tak per larr kasi larr the win to them its 2:1. below is my muker kerek cuz menang lagik..hahahhaaa....


Just simply love Thursday. It’s like an all day fiesta. Can’t wait till next Thursday.




No comments: