Sunday, July 19, 2009

Years young

It was the 14th last Tuesday. Wonder what’s so special about it. Hrmmm… To me it was just another working day. The good thing that I could recall happen on this day was the rain that flushes out some of the haze since Monday. Everyone was coughing due to the dry air. Good thing to workout indoors. Owh and also apparently it was my birthday.

This year around, I got some presents and mostly they are food. What I’m too skinny huh? Hahahhahaa…. Would like to thank my PT clients, FF staff / members, friends, family and also strangers. And big credts to all of my diamond in the ruff and also soul brothers. Won’t be here without all of your support, wisdom and smile. Turn another year old. Let see what’s up for grab this year around. Thanks again….

There’s several present that I adore even until now. I know not everyone is blessed with artistic skill, but I simply love self made stuff. Like this video from Aina (uranium) on Youtube. She sang Iris by the goo goo dools while strumming her guitar



Or even this piece of art that Isha (bling) design on a t-shirt for me. Self own design with the word “JAA” on the bottom right had side of image. Really have a close look at it. You will find it. That’s simply brilliant.



They are the best at their craft. Thank you girls…! Much love..!

1 comment:

simply j@a said...

apprently, "i am jet fuel" store also start the 1st day on 14th.. thats ironic..