Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Dont fix whats not broken..

Recently I was asked to bring down my fav urbanscape 08 photo from my blog. Yeah the one with the “BODY PAINT” tattoo on my right arm. I ask the artist to draw “El Fuego” which means fire in Spanish. Apparently someone ask around if I really have a real tattoo on my body.? I could accept if people that don’t know me missunderstood my image. That’s a everyday thing. But for those who got my back for all this while, to fall for statement like that is rather frustrating.

OMG! For crying out loud, Don’t you trust me.? What wrong have I done to deserve this? Each one of your dictation is unquestionable and I obeyed it. I respect that. But this is too much. You always ask how am I doing, whats wrong, are you owkay? At times I don’t want to tell you as I don’t want to let other people be trouble with my problems. But actually you care more about what other people say compare to what I am saying and my own self belonging. That’s why my blog is so full with angst..

Perfection makes you and angel, imperfections makes you human. -j@a-

All my life I always mislead people towards my self image. They say you cant judge a book by its cover. But no one really understand it. So what if im not an angel. No one is.! And to top it all off, I don’t care what people got to say about it. Only God can judge me. So if you think you are good enough, stop a while and take a look at the mirror. You are just human. Full with flaws and hate.

This is me. Im not being arrogant, im just being an individual. No point being a clone of million. i choose to be diffrent. Just that you have to know your limits. and from there you work it up your own life.



6 comments:

fizah said...

owh now i get it..ala put it dis way..she's just concerned bout u n dun want other ppl 2 get de wrong impression of u..chill la u know urself better..just stay true 2 urself n wat u believe in=)

ps: comel gmbr pki bj cam pak haji tuh..maybe if u wear like dat org x ckp ape dh huhu=p

daijoubu said...

too used to be blamed, too used to obliged...somehow, it's like the package that will be carried forever. that's why, being individual sometimes saves the day..loner perhaps, but at least, get to be me ..

Sharon Rania said...

I don't act like the lady I'm supposed to..I don't eat daintily, I don't cross my legs, I don't dot my 'i's and cross my 't's. I don't curtsy and I ain't all sugar and spice. I treat my body as a canvas of art and smoke like I'm going to die tomorrow. And so what..?

Don't take into heart what people say..if it's good learn from it. If it's bad, thrash it. Words don't put money on the table and sure as hell won't clothe your back.

Whatever it is, that's between you and God.. =)

ina said...

huhu.... ='(

simply j@a said...

to fizah: it never was a problem to start with. why now..? thanks anyway. baju haj tuh nak suh pakai maser biler..? buat pt?? glier ke?

to daijoubu: yeah but people expect us to be just like them, or even better. so pinpoint our flaws. we are people and human being. we aint no angel.

to rania: thats the deal. i pun ta paham lar. i never slip just that i take time doing things. but considered it done. still ada yang tak puas ati. bukan nyer i done it for real pun..

to ina: waaaa.......!

fizah said...

hahaha..lyn je..=p