Thursday, June 4, 2009

Not Again

I always remind to myself that not to get too close. Friends or family. To a certain point, I know that this might happen. I get too involve in their life, that ill tend to hurt them sooner or later. Honestly, I didn’t mean to. Was only trying to help out. But it’s always has been the case. i have betray your trust. I’m ultimately sorry for all the pain that I’ve cause you. Sometimes I think that you would deserve a better friend or guardian. I know that this has happened before. I wont be mad at you if you’ve choose to be distant from me. Suppose I deserved it. I always thought that I could protect or at least comfort when you encounter problems or difficulty. Never to realized that I’m part of the problem. I know my apology doesn’t mean a thing to you, but I’m just accepting the way I am. And trying to better myself in time. Hope to see you around.. at least by urbanscape.. maybe we could have mc deluxe again.

3 comments:

E said...

mc deluxe? like mc donald mc deluxe? :S

ina said...

hoho...who is on the list bro??

ina lagi.. said...

one more thing....is that thing on ur arm for real???hemm....