Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hit the chorus

People always wonder where I get my ideas from. Beats me. From God Almighty for sure.. the thing is, I don’t read much. And that usually make my mum mad. As she reads tons of news paper a day. I guess I get my ideas from lyric of songs. Give me any type of song that is listenable and if the lyric is mind blowing, I don’t mind listening to it. Even if it is in country western, soul music, heavy metal or even dance. Here are some of lines of chorus that meant so much to me. Hope you would learn to like it too:

I got some place,
But you find some better place,
And I miss you

Song by : Story about a girl – and I miss you (Dance)


It brings you down to find that you,
Have lost your self in a world that gone wrong,
If only I could find some answer,
Than life could be a brand new day

Song by: Cydal banks (Rap from Malaysia)



Together we make it,
Even though we have our hands tied against the wall.

Song By: ?


Sometimes the easiest thing we take forgranted,
Until they gone,
Realized we ever got it

Song by: Nelly – And They Say (rap)


The future will not remember,
But the past will not forget

Song by: Lene marlin – unforgivable sinner (pop video)

i even got a small book to write down chorus or verse in a song that caught my ear. my book of inspiration. words is such a beautiful and powerful weapon. it truly can do wonders.

No comments: