Tuesday, March 10, 2009

watchmen...?

Last Friday we had this fitness launch. Its an event where all pt from fitness first come gather together and see whats up for the upcoming month. This time it was done cenileisure. Right after that, we watch the watchmen. It was ite. But too draggy.. ouch…3 extreamly long hours. I miss my Friday prayers just for nutting. Arghhh….

As Edgar whould say;
“The Moveie SUX. I almost lost my HP coz of the movie… Made me sLeeP. Damn…..”

boleh lak dia bising “maner air aku woi…!” as he was like on the front row and 7 seat away from me. Theres only one edgar, for that I thank GOD. If not sure havoc… he is a straight forward person. hate you too bro..

Parking was crappy as usual at my work place. Took me like 10 min to get out of the parking lot in front of secret recipe. Someone double park behind me. Grrrrr…! Dah tuh, tak tinggal contact details lak. Mentang-mentang lah kerete kecik. Boleh jek keluar. It was almost impossible believe me. May be I should show you how was the situation was. No time to do the diagram.

Be leaving for Ipoh on Saturday. Junior circuit once again. Been a while since the last time I went to one. Hope they still remember me..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Edgar edgar..he nicely and calmly ask me yesterday..how many grams of protein there is in one egg.. boleh?