Monday, March 2, 2009

Go fly kite..

I took today off just to go and meet up my dearest adek in banting. Haven’t seen Fatin for like 3 months. So you could imagine how much I miss her. It’s been a while since the last time I reach banting. Early in that particular morning I was really stress out. So I just need to go and clear my mind out. Grrr….! Haven’t had much time to just kick back and enjoy life lately. Had something to finish up regarding bowling circuit registration.

Aten was suppose to go to a wedding but cancle her trip just to stay around me. Hahhaaa… her bf came in later that day. Wow… this is the first time I saw him. I’ve been hearing a lot bout him ever since they were together. That would be like 7 months..? he seems nice. Just take good care of her ok..!

We went to Pantai Kelanang. The wind was amazingly wicked…! Nice day to go kite flying…hahhaaa…. Laugh all you want. But I love doing it. Still am using the kite me n Yasser bought during SUKMA Terengganu. I was so Awsome cuz it could be roll and keep it neatly. The string was so long that it took me 10min to roll all of it back together. Was fun and recharge my missingness. Wish we could do that often. Hrmmmm….




the wind was wild.. (thatz how skinny i am naw)


she was having a blast when i came in (bf sampai jelez)


~let me fly away...~



1 comment:

Liya Lyana said...

Haha. Cantik oh gambar tuh :)
Cool gler. Mcm abg ckp "awesome"