Sunday, March 15, 2009

Left behind - a victim of time (LK Original Rhyme)

Now I’m back, everything has changed.
The air is different, nothing is the same.
I’m being treated like a stranger, not like before.
Gives me the feeling that I’m not wanted anymore.

U juz came back, I should be happy.
Like a friend I never had away for eternity.
But now u’re here, felt like something is wrong.
This loneliness in our heart, somewhere we belong.

You noe wat I mean, when I spit this rhyme.
Being unappreciated and pushed aside all the time.
You told me to come back, bcuz u wanted to see me.
But now I’m here…u don’t even wanna be near me.

Eventhough I’m here, like 24/7,
Our heart aint open, like 7 – eleven,
U treat me like trash, just to be kicked around,
I rather kill myself, than to see u drown..

I used to love you, but I guess that feeling is gone,
Crying about it till the early morn
What a stoopid way to deal bout the issue
I’d rather move on than to hear you say “I Miss You”

Now you got someone new, a better person I suppose,
Being clingin to them, what da heck you propose?
All this while, we always got your back,
They just been here a while, is there things we lack?

There ain’t much difference between us, we’re about the same,
The only difference is our name,
If you don’t like us, tell it to our face,
Set things rite and put everything in place

So I wish u’d change, and appreciate us better,
Coz u might not see us, sooner or later,
There will be a time when u break down and cry,
And won’t get a chance to say good bye….

16/04/2007

ps:
an early rhyme of the LK.
i think this is our first session.
could be wrong.
i wonder for who it was made for..
hrmmmm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This went down well with my coffee today. =) Awesome..