Monday, March 2, 2009

Role Model?

I’m thinking to myself. If im fit to that description or not…? Jaa = a role model..? I don’t think so. Its hard to handle the pressure for me to be look up to. Its like, why me..? am I good enough to be put up a good example..…? recently I heard from a small lil voice that he wants to be just like me.. I was like “ WHY…!? Why on earth you want to be like me..?” life was never easy to be living in my shoes. It may seem alright and lay back, but it’s a long way to get there. But never in my life would I want to change how I live my life. I hope you don’t too. Right now we might say, if I could turn back time and correct one thing, it’ll all be better. But actually what ever decision you made before, was the best decision made then in that time frame.. if not you wouldn’t made that decision anyway.


So back again bout me being a role model, I hope I don’t disappoint you. And I suggest that you get someone else to look up to. I’m still trying to get my life back on track. The best way I can. Hope you understand..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

to be a role model doesnt mean u ave to be PERFECT!!!
it's just that people might see the good side of u....then they wanted to be like u...
u urself dont want people to follow whatever things that's bad....
or maybe u want to..nobodies noe except u...dont take it too hard(^^,) everybody got their own stories... (^^,)