Thursday, March 12, 2009

intruder of the heart (original rhyme)

First time I saw you, truly mesmerized,
Seems like you’re the one, through out these eyes,
But all you did was hurt me, and just capitalized,
You left me out dry, with all these lies…

You pick me up and let me drown,
Yet you ask me to change, with that stupid frown,
How could I respect you, when my face is on the ground,
So I try to run away, though problems still a mount…

I think I’m losing my favorite game,
You’re losing a savior and a saint,
Try to better myself, but still your to blame,
Got to carry on with life, before I turn insane



ps:
this is actually inspire from a short story given to me by a friend.
as i read it like 3-4 times, i managed to come out with such rhyme.
hope its not too much to say...
much luv

-jaa-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jaa,

When I first gave them to you, I was apprehensive. It wasn't only because I was handing you something very personal, it was also because I had lain my heart bare on those words and God knows how much I'd like to remain an ice princess; devoid of feelings. =P

But you nailed it with the rawness and flawless perfection that only you can come up with.

I'm truly impressed and remains a believer in your remarkable flair!

*hugs*