Tuesday, March 10, 2009

soul sista..

To day my soul sista is leaving to get married. Wish I could tag along to Sarawak. Yeah itz nicky aka dayang adlina.. I knew her ever since we were in varsity. That was like 4 years ago. Same age with my blood brother. What could I say bout her..? hrmmm… She’s the reason I broke up with my ex… hahhahaa thankz sis…! I suppose you knew better that she was no good for me. Ive been through a lot with you. We went out with bowling team to competitions, hang out with friends, those time you talk to me bout your exbf and also the sudden disappear act you did for like a very long time. Hahaha…. Tak tahu kenaper dowh…

she love to Dance whenever she got the chance. and so much into astrology and soduku. wishing you all the best in life and hope to see you soon. No matter where you are and what status ur at now, you will always be my big sis. And for that I HATE you always…! Hahhahahaa… peace yall…




1 comment:

cookiecoco79 said...

Dear Jaa,

Its so much fun reading this again in 2019. To see your achievement now, mmg outstanding laah & tersemat rasa bangga gitew sbb kenal dgn Jaa. Keep up all the great job and sentiasa bantu org utk lebih maju ok.

Wherever, whenever, will hate you always ....

Nickyz