Thursday, March 5, 2009

Off the Edge (LK Original Rhyme)

you call yourself my friend , do you know what it means ?
your never there to support my dreams
don’t even know you no mo, not much as it seems
better go poof~!...never to be seen
seeing you around I’ve never been keen
i cry about what’s never been
can’t stop thinking bout, what cud have been?


never tot u backstab me, while eyes open wide
if someone talked shit bout me, your never on my side
instead you let those nasty words slide
you really took me for a ride
do u even know if i cried?
all u care bout is your pride
your stupid ego that you cant hide
never tot that our mind once collide


your always in the mood to put up a fight
blaming me each time n every night
roll over b***h, get outta my sight
or better still, book a ticket for the next flight
now you know this pain really bites


run! hide! get out of my face
i'll slap u rite into your place
or kick your ass, just in case
just go disappear before ill blaze
you all the way into outer space~!
so you're no where near safe
ill put u to waste


if u think i'm fine
man u must be blind
what was i thinking, must be going out of my mind
because being with u was a waste of time
now its over..that’s the end of this rhyme


ps:
way back when freestyle session. Creds to the whole crew to do this piece. especially to rayz... who bring it raw... bigg up mann..! Whens the next session..?

No comments: