Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ipoh Mali...!

It’s been like 4 months since I last came here. Not that I’m forgetting my roots. Just been awfully too busy with this new work of mine. Its different. Theres a sign of IPOH up on the hill side facing those who are going up north. Feels like Hollywood, Putrajaya or even Far Far Away (shrek)… as I reach there, immediately I went to parade to check up the score. Weird as I went down on my own. Last time we all go as a team. Times have change people. Believe in it…so many familiar faces and tons of remarks. Wow, I came in like a YB or something. Just want to be around with a very low profile. Don’t think that would ever happen. Though there was a disturbance in my peaceful garden of thought. But I just keep it calm and listen to what they want to say. I won’t be around much anymore. Wishing you the best of luck.



Traffic back home was nonsense towards KL. I spent like 4 hours and only covered half of the distance. Not even till Tanjung Malim. There was construction building up in kilometer what so ever.. After that, it was free flow. Reach home around 10 I guess. Hrmmm…..these legs are killing me still.. as I would say, “traffic lambat macam setan”. than mummy would correct me and say "its jahat mcm setan lah.." hahahaaa.... we had a laugh on that.

No comments: