Monday, August 3, 2009

SHC returns

Hrmmm…. It’s the return of the SHC. Still ain’t telling you what it’s all about. Though some of my close friends notice it by observation. Well that’s my fault in letting my secret reveal. Not anymore. People still wonder what it is all about.

The last time I went for theater @ DBKL I encounter a lot of SHC. Immediately I text my lil sis saying that

“Banyak SHC sini…
Can’t I just lay down on the ground and just drop dead?
Then say its part of the play.
Man things can get rough in here”

Yes I know It’s pathetic. But who cares.

“People who mind don’t care, but people who care don’t mind”


even just now i saw one person having this SHC which really caught my eye. manage to have a chat with her. it really made my dull morning more interesting. just ask the front desk people, how i adore that thing that just pass by my twinkling eyes. hrmmmm... can i have 1 for myself at least..? pretty plish...! well that was just a dream.....

Well that is something that I like and want. But doesn’t mean I need it. I suppose its just a phase. It’s just admiring a trait of a certain thing. Of cause you go gaga over it, but still.

ps: SHC is not what this pic represent. its just not...!

1 comment:

u noe me said...

hmm..shc..still figuring it out..dh try out bnyk dh tp still not it..so at last came up with de sh cun tuh..haha i like dat n not changing it=p